Pages

▼

Saturday, 26 September 2026

From Newboro to Westport Part 2

Off to Narrows Lock Part 1 

We continued on our drive. Overhead, a big RCAF helicopter. That got my attention.


Ukrainian Flag – there have been a couple of Ukrainian Festivals nearby. Canada hasn't forgotten Ukraine.

A couple of new homes. They overlook the water.



Westport! 


New builds and old in Westport.





Onward ho!

🐠P.S. Sept. 24
Joe and I were watching Game Change (2012), a docudrama of Sarah Palin's demise. Joe'd read a book about it, and likes the ins and outs of politics. 

I was out tweaking the position of a trailcam, just as dusk approached. 
Anyway, as I walked past the goldfish pond, I noticed another goldfish! It hid well. I scooped it up with the fish net and clutched its cold little body in my hand. It was popped into the fish tank indoors. I now have eight goldfish in the tank! 
Next year, I'll have to remember write down how many I put out in May!



9 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to drive by the water? You had the perfect day for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That goldfish is lucky that you saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely outing...and I like how the newer house copied the entryway of the older one! Yay for a goldfish who now will live another however long they do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered how you would know if you got them all. Glad you found him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eight goldfish in the tank sounds good :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. You drove through some very pretty country.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice drive, I am glad you found the goldfish.
    Happy Sunday, have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. I am so glad to have you here! Fans, blog buddies, and positive, constructive comments, make my day. 'Anonymous' creeps me out!