Pages

Friday, 18 September 2026

Frogs, toads, and katydids

The day begins.

Soon they shall sleep. Here are the two bullfrogs in the goldfish pond. I'll have to move them soonish.



Our bullfrog is growing, despite its left eye. 


His buddy is a bit larger.

Last year, I snapped a photo of the bullfrog catching ants. Isn't that an impressive tongue?!


Can you see the tree frog on the wall?!  Grand little bug eaters. Adorable, too!



It seems we have a resident garden toad! Still here.


Baby Katydid, looks more stirking in the shade than in the sunshine.

A nymph vs. adult, they have fulfilled their life cycle this year!



I was reading on the back deck, and noticed a toe biter! 



2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. I am so glad to have you here! Fans, blog buddies, and positive, constructive comments, make my day. 'Anonymous' creeps me out!