Glad I took a 'before' photo!
It's my own fault. They smell something in the soil, and hope for food. Or they are curious!
It wasn't Cinnamon!
🔥 I am grateful to those working these fires. in Northern Ontario. They are awful. Sadly, our Ontario budget for fighting fires has been diminished.
That July 1st storm was awful. Here is the doe in that storm!
They are the silliest cats!
I daresay the Cardinals are raising another brood!
I guess it is birding week!
Finches!



Oh no .... I hope you can get your plant repotted and that this disaster hasn't damaged it. Love seeing the cardinals.
ReplyDeleteHari Om
ReplyDeleteWhat joy to watch nature so close at hand!!! YAM xx
Oh man, I hope the Amaryllis was ok - they are pretty tough!
ReplyDeleteHave you read about Jeannie's raccoon post yet?
ReplyDeleteI love the scarlet tanager.
ReplyDeleteRaccoons are so much drama.
ReplyDeleteI blame Butch too! How fun to have the baby cardinals!
ReplyDeleteMy guess is Butch is the culprit who made the mess.
ReplyDeleteI love the birds and kitties! Cute deer video.
ReplyDeleteTake care, enjoy your day!