a good capture of the sun dog. I've not ever seen one myself. Great seeing all the movement of the tracks on the ground. The critters are out moving around.
Thank you for stopping by and commenting. I am so glad to have you here! Fans, blog buddies, and positive, constructive comments, make my day. 'Anonymous' creeps me out!
a good capture of the sun dog. I've not ever seen one myself. Great seeing all the movement of the tracks on the ground. The critters are out moving around.
ReplyDeleteSilly geese didn't have a "v" formation! Cool sun dog.
ReplyDeleteI had to look up fishers! I'm afraid some of my nature knowledge is woefully inept!
ReplyDeleteI have never seen a sundog. The fisher has large feet.
ReplyDeleteIt does look more Spring-like! The fisher is super fun to watch, he's bounding with energy.
ReplyDeleteHi Jenn, lovely photos. This is how it looks in Montreal as well. Thank you for sharing, and take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteFun to see the fisher and its tracks. Geese flying overhead is always a wonderful sight, though I have never seen such a huge flock.
ReplyDeleteIt was great to see all the Canada geese flying north again.
ReplyDeleteYou must live on some connected habitat to have critters like fishers come by.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool. I've never seen a sun dog before. In fact, I've never heard of one.
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of prints! Linda in Kansas
ReplyDelete