Our storm debris is cleaned up! I shall post about it shortly. I have to say that the critters have various responses to the noise and chaos. We were so happy to get it all done and cleaned up. The Freds came out for lunch about 20 minutes after the noise stopped!
The water fountain is a great spot for birding!
I was standing on the back deck and spotted a crow coming by. There were three flybys, which is how I managed the video. Butch had left something on the ground that they'd stolen from the deck. You can hear the sound of the wings.
Cinnamon spends a lot of time on the deck with me.
You had to much to clean up -- I'm amazed it is done already. Love that Cinnamon!
ReplyDeleteI am sure you are happy and relieved to have cleared your storm damage. Fun to see the Freds and loved all the videos. Cinnamon was so cute when she sneezed. What a beautiful fountain for bird watching. Love your posts Jenn, thank you!
ReplyDeleteCinnamon is quite a cat.
ReplyDeleteSomehow I read that as "The Feds" instead of The Freds, hahahaha! Cinnamon being cute.
ReplyDeleteCinnamon is so funny. I'm sure getting it all cleaned up is a big relief.
ReplyDeleteHow to take a bad video? That is funny, but I could see the bird!
ReplyDeleteAlso, the fountain antics were fun. Our goldfinches are having a great time in my water-feed pan and enjoying the sunflowers and thistle seed!
Thanks for the fun with critters!