Pages

Friday, 22 June 2012

Skywatch Friday!

Benefits of being an early riser!

Skywatch #5:50

10 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! I love seeing the crepuscular rays...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss a lot of good stuff when we don't get up to meet the dawn. You just proved it . Beautiful skies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glorious sky! Happy sky watching.

    My Sky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The early bird gets the pic I guess. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a beauty!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot of that beautiful skyand love the rays of the sun!Have a great weekend!

    Shantana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see a horse at the lower left looking at a rhino. Overhead, a kindly, smiling snake looks down benevolently.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see a horse at the lower left looking at a rhino. Overhead, a kindly, smiling snake looks down benevolently.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Early morning is a magical time, shown in this beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. I am so glad to have you here! Fans, blog buddies, and positive, constructive comments, make my day. 'Anonymous' creeps me out!