Wednesday 23 May 2018

Sunday Blues

The Waterfront Gastropub has Blues music every Sunday afternoon. Off we went to Carleton Place, just for fun.  Hubby suggested we go for dinner! Such a glorious day.
The music Sunday afternoons by Barry Buse and the Redneck Limousine.
I guess I should have said, it's pretty good food, and more than just pub food.  Generous portions and a nice variety.



Some folks were dancing! It was so much fun!



Back at home, as dusk settles in, there were bunnies on the trailcam!

9 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
OOooh, sitting in the sun. I might be able to do that soon. You never know... YAM xx

Anvilcloud said...

We went there when it was the Leatherworks and had a poorly served meal so we have never returned. I guess that doesn't make sense.

DUTA said...

You both seem to enjoy interaction with people, eating out, seeing places. Well that's what life is all abour, actually. Keep on doing what brings you joy!

Ella said...

I wish I was there with you!
How was the food? :)

Jenn Jilks said...

I guess I should have said, Ella, it's good pub food. Generous portions and a nice variety.

RedPat said...

It is great to sit by the water and eat and have fun!

Nancy J said...

Looks like a great place to visit and eat, and dance, at any age. And some company at home too.

Red said...

Skip the food. Enjoy the blues.

William Kendall said...

The pub looks welcoming.