Sunday 20 May 2018

Paint Party Friday

Yes, I know I'm late to the party, but it's the way it is!
Paint Party Friday: Week 11, Year 8 Check-in
We had a wonderful trip through our forest hunting turtles for a Blanding's (our turtle survey). I have turtles on the brain. This is a combination of pencil crayons, fine markers to outline, and my blue sharpie.

Endangered turtles in Ontario

I even created a turtle bar, just for fun, for the blog post.


There are some wonderful How To online teachers out there. I visited Brown Paper Bunny last week.

I don't use paint at my client's house, when I sit with her twice weekly.
These are fine markers, which require a different technique. I did my blue schmoo with pencil crayon.
For this, I was inspired!

8 comments:

Christine said...

You really do have your own cheerful style Jenn, happy pieces today!

Lowcarb team member said...

Loved both of these Jenn ...

All the best Jan

William Kendall said...

They're well done!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
...and I'm late to the date too! LOVE the turtle and the schmoos are always a joy. YAM xx

Powell River Books said...

So far I only use pencil and ink. Haven't tried any colour yet. - Margy

Nancy J said...

Turtle, flowers, I am sure your clients who get to see the finished piece enjoy them so much.

Sue (this n that) said...

Jenn, I love your turtle and the turtle bar. Also your happy little blue schmoo - great imagination! Happy PPF :D)

Olga said...

i love the whimsy of your Friday paintings -- always a little surrpise.