Wednesday 26 April 2017

Time for change

This is spring, and time for change.
It's time to put away the bird feeders out front. I replaced them with some hanging thingies! You can see why.



Then, there are the spring flowers. Crocus, Lenten Lily, Daffodils! The tree buds are amazing, too. It's as if each branch is painted every day, and they just get larger and larger.


Tigger's antler buds are beginning to grow, as well.


Things are beginning to green up. Then, I spotted a tree with a heart.


And, of course, construction season is well on its way!

10 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

It's nice to see some blooms. Our daffs, or some of them, opened on Monday.

Olga said...

Don't those first flowers give so much pleasure!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Despite our cold snap this week, we are also seeing the difference in the trees - to me that is 'true spring'. That and seeing the jackdaws building their nest. I like your hanging 'thingies'!!! YAM xx

Nancy J said...

Lenten Lily, I call it Winter Rose or Hellebore, I have that pink and a beautiful pale lime green one. Grass is greening, I can see some more whizzing round on the red mower a lot more very soon.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, pretty flowers. Love the deer. I stopped hanging bird feeders, I had way too many squirrel and unwanted critters. I do miss seeing the birds up close at the feeder. Have a happy day!

Lady Fi said...

What sweet shots. And so lovely to see spring... It's still snowing over here...

Christine said...

I love to see the spring flowers starting to bloom!

William Kendall said...

The deer got used to the spare grub!

Red said...

So you said , "See you next year!"

Lowcarb team member said...

Some great shots here.
I love the deer and your spring flowers, lovely colours there.

All the best Jan