Tuesday 27 January 2015

iPad's apps: PhotoShop

I amuse myself with the iPad while waiting for hubby to have his CT Scan. (We bought my son-in-law's old one!) We are off to check out his results this week. I've found another couple of fun apps, except I don't have an Internet connection when we are away from the house. Some of them don't work without this. 
In the meantime, I'm getting physiotherapy for a torn Achilles tendon. What a pain it is, but I have to ice and stretch it, which grosses me out! The nice young man was explaining about scar tissue and the stretching and I had to lie down! I told him, I'm not a wuss. I have had natural childbirth, no drugs, three times! He giggled. Anyway, I have to get this better in order to get back out on the wetland trail. 
Here is my play...
The first three are the same doorway with different treatments, and a cart of gowns!

And in the opposite direction!
 

Then there is the floor!

This is my Dali work!

7 comments:

William Kendall said...

That's a whole lot of fun!

Hilary said...

I'm going to start calling you Jennifer Dali! Hoping for decent results.

Nancy J said...

Good fun while waiting, I am going to sort out some hand stitching, just in case we do get the next consultation. the NEW spread-sheet is a dream, so easy, cannot miss a patch or two.again, all over again, how do I say thank you a million times? Hugs as you wait as well.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Whoa I like those melting watches! Next Dali coming up! ! Nothing that I like to do works on my IPAD if I'm not connected.

Powell River Books said...

iPads, can't live with them, or without them. I've had to leave mine up at the cabin to wean myself off solitaire. Oh me of such little willpower. - Margy

Red said...

You're on crack!!!(Last photos) For some things in physio they hurt you. they sure abuse you when they treat muscle knots. I hope things clear up quickly.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

These are fun.Photo apps are more fun than the games.