Saturday 10 January 2015

Annabelle and cat videos

Annabelle settles in and snuggles with the cat whisperer! She likes watching Jeopardy, too!

Annabelle settles in from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

This was her first few minutes in the house! Daisy was afraid. They all started out by hissing at one another, in a pre-emptive strategy.

Annabelle explores from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
We have adopted a cat. Found in a barn, she isn't a barn cat. Daisy was defensive. We'll see how they work things out! Of course, we have enough time, energy and love for all of them. Here's me Cat Whisperer!
Dorah mushes from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
Part of why he is so calm, even as we confront his cancer, is setting a spell and mushing a cat!
Daisy and I went walkies Jan. 9th, to try and set up my new trail cam. She climbed a couple of trees and had a grand time. The tree are much warmer than the snow on her teeny paws. She follows me everywhere. She thought the trailcam should go up high to capture birds. I told her I couldn't reach them!

 
Daisy walkies from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

5 comments:

William Kendall said...

I'd swear I can hear Dorah purring on that video. She's just lapping all that attention up.

Annabelle just being in the house for the first time must explore... and meet strange kitties!

Powell River Books said...

Tomorrow will be one year since we lost our Stick Tail. Getting a new cat into the mix is much like horses working out their pecking order. - Margy

Kay said...

I'm so sorry you're going through such a difficult time, Jenn. You are so brave and calm.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
gorgeous! Yxx

DeniseinVA said...

These videos show a good slice of kitty life. I enjoyed them.