Wednesday 31 December 2014

A little of this and that!

I'm not into this sentimental looking back stuff! Let's just move on. Live each day as it comes and enjoy it as best you can!

Daisy holds back whilst Dorah eats first. It was an emergency, as the bowl was empty!
Three cats on a bed. They were tired with the warm weather, being outdoors!
The Crazy Cake, for my birthday is gone. (Love that Peg Bracken!)
Hubby's special apple pie, sans eggs, yeast and dairy, all gone.
Holiday decorations are still up. Usually, the kids were at their father's house the 2nd week of school holidays, and I'd strip the house of Christmas. Hubby want it up for the "12 Days of Christmas!"




I took a bit of a trip, on a dead-end street, and spotted this old home! The goose with the broken wing was gone, but the river had thawed and it could have swum down stream. I'll keep looking for it. Others had been feeding it.


We're back to a deep thaw, and grumpy cats. I've heard about some Snowy owls to the south. We might try for that!

9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Cute kiities.. The cake and pie look delicious.. I love apple pie! I am taking my Christmas tree down on the weekend, it is suppose to rain..

I wish you and your family all the best in 2015, a happy & healthy New Year!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

You got some great pictures. I love your cats. :-)

William Kendall said...

The cats look very comfortable on their bed!

Happy New Year to you!

Ela said...

Jennifer, I wish you a Happy New Year !

DeniseinVA said...

Sweet photos of the cats and loved the other photos.

Happy New Year :)

Red said...

All the best for 2015!

The Furry Gnome said...

Happy New Year Jennifer!

Powell River Books said...

That apple pie looks yummy. Our friend Jeanne made one for us a few weeks ago, and has promised another soon. Can't wait. Hope you have a happy New Years. - Margy

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
I'm with hubby, the tree comes down on the 6th at my place...though there is vague possibility it will have to wait longer depending whether I stay another week with the father...

Mild here for the new year too - and wet. Happy Owling. YAM xx