Sunday 3 August 2014

Tree frogs, wasps, Foam Girls Reprise (with Foam Grampa!), grasshopper videos


Foam Girls reprise from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
Foam Girls reprise. This is a fun game we girls have been playing. Clean, cheap fun!
 Grampa entered the scene with his own game. I had to explain to Isabelle that he shaves his head every morning.


Dock spider from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
Spotting a Dock spider on the screen door I appointed Izzy to watch it, ran upstairs, grabbed the camera, grabbed Josephine, and had Jos make a movie about it! What teamwork! (Another grandmother of theirs does girlie things with them!)


Gray tree frog from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
This tree frog was hiding under the chair pad on the back deck."The cat came back the very next day..."  I moved it twice. I found it interesting to watch the way in which it moves!



Wasps from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
We have had wasps making a news for weeks. They haven't bothered us, truly. I could remove it, but it is to be done in the dark, when they do not fly. I don't want to use poison, as we have tree frogs on the back deck all the time!


Grasshoppers from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
Some pretty large grasshoppers in my garden.

2 comments:

eileeninmd said...

I love the foam girls, they sounds so sweet! Have a happy Sunday!

William Kendall said...

Those frogs really do climb all over the place!