Thursday 6 February 2014

A murder of crows

As I have written, I've done my fair share of drives into the city for hubby's healthcare.
Quite the critters

3 muskateers
Still no Snowy owls, despite the owl irruption here. They are diurnal, as the 24-hour sun in the north preclude sleepy owls!

I did spot a number of crows. It seems critters gather together in winter.
Can you count them all?

A murder of crows from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
I stopped by the side of the road. There were many crows, all hanging about in the trees.

4 comments:

Red said...

So does the murder come from the crows murdering so many baby birds?

eileeninmd said...

The crows are neat birds, great post. Have a happy weekend!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
I am a fan of crows - certainly the ones at Sandeepany used to keep me entertained.

Perhaps this murder is sitting in 'parliament like owls'??? YAMxx

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

There is no better collective noun in the world than murder for a group of crows!

I was glad to learn (on the post above) that you husband's recovery is proceeding well.