Thursday 9 May 2013

Flycatcher I spotted in the trees

I often wonder why I don't see more birds. Then, I realize, I have 3 friends with me and they watch us like hawks!

Here is a flycatcher I caught on both video and audio. In one photo, it eyed the cats below.

It's fun taking the cats into the forest.
There is much fun, chasing leaves, climbing trees, and major wash-ups after the fact!
It looked down
and eyed the cats!
The cats were below!


The video (below) will let you hear what it sounds like!

Flycatcher from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen this type of bird in Hawaii. However, white cats we have plenty of. Lol. In fact, my second to the last cat was white, now dead.

Carver said...

Wonderful shots of the flycatcher and beautiful cats.