Friday 22 March 2013

Boathouses of Ontario


 

I started culling photos around a spring theme, then realized that I had enough for a post on boathouses!
Muskoka boathouses are famous. There are many of the rich and famous with multimillion dollar 'cottages', but the boathouses would hold several families in some cases.
I took many of these photos on Lake Muskoka, Lake Rosseau, and I hope you enjoy them!
It is fun to see how the other 1% live!

As always, I began playing around with the alignment and got frustrated.






2 comments:

Latane Barton said...

I do believe I could live in a couple of those, Jennifer. I enjoyed seeing how that 1% lives.

Kay L. Davies said...

Wow, so many different styles, Jenn. I'm not sure if I enjoy seeing how the 1% lives or not. LOL
I enjoyed the photos, though.
K