Sunday 30 December 2012

Walkies, sleepies, eatsies

First I took a walk in the forest, beginning in the meadow. We've had 28cm of snow on the 21st/22nd of December. No sooner did I clear it all then several days of light snow, and another 18 cm (7") falling December 27th.

Screen captures show the precipitation.
The first is Dec. 26, the next is Dec. 27th. Huge storms, with many over whelmed citizens! 
  The kittens were NO help! They seem pretty tired. Then they helped themselves to the frige for a snack! AFter I stopped laughing and took a photo, I had to peel them away from my birthday shrimp!

7 comments:

Jackie McGuinness said...

Cute cats, I do so much miss having one around but it just doesn't work while we are travelling so much.

Red said...

I'd say that's too much snow at one time. However, it's more the norm for your area. Cool photos!!

Linda said...

We have had lots of snow since Christmas. Today was a wonderful sunny but cold day and it made the snow sparkle.

Kay L. Davies said...

"Peel them...from shrimp" LOL — I've peeled many a shrimp in my day, but never did any of my cats hunt for them right into the fridge!
Love your kittens.
Now you have more snow than we do. Wow. But the deepest snow I've "seen" this year was at Mount Seymour near Vancouver. My brother and his wife posted some photos of the day they took the children (9 & 11) snowshoeing. Gorgeous deep snow, and up on a mountain where it belonged, too.
Happy New Year from our house to yours,
Luv, K

TexWisGirl said...

those babies are cute.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday. And hurray for snow!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Gorgeous winter scenes. Certainly no snow here in Florida so it's fun to look at other people's.

Your kitties are full of the dickens and so cute!

Happy belated birthday -- great picture by your granddaughter over there -- you're lookin' good!!