Monday 26 December 2011

Jennifer!

Jennifer: USAGE: Welsh Mythology
Meaning & History
From the Norman French form of the Welsh name Gwenhwyfar, composed of the elements gwen meaning "fair, white" and hwyfar meaning "smooth".
The Cornish form of this name, Jennifer, has become popular in the English-speaking world.

My top YouTube videos.
Occasionally, I will place ads for products or services in which I believe. Profits will be donated to CHSLC.ca, where I volunteer.
Contact me for details: jennifer.jilks (at) gmail.com.
Reproduction of materials on this site, including photos and graphics, in whole or in part, is prohibited without permission.

Read more about Perth.



http://www.county.lanark.on.ca/AssetFactory.aspx?did=115

Ontario, Canada.
Watch the Franktown radar for Ottawa weather.

No comments: