Saturday 31 December 2011

How to make feline friends

Our sweet granddaughters are impulsive. No questions. At ages 20 mos. and 4 years, it's hard to have self-control.
Buster and Felix, my 9 month-old twin kittens, are getting used to them. Tons of treats help.
I gave Isabelle the jar of cat treats. Her sister was busy with other things. We were babysitting while Mummy and Papa were at Mummy's office Christmas party!
I love you, Felix!

You too, Buster!
She understands the idea of a toy on a stick!

I gave Isabelle the jar of cat treats.
Felix gave her much attention!

Scraping the bottom of the jar!

Even Buster began to get closer.

"Do you love me, Buster?"
Here we are: Camera Critters #195!Camera Critters


4 comments:

Kay said...

Awwww... that is so sweet. It's good for children to learn early how to be gentle and kind with animals.

Kay L. Davies said...

Well, I missed seeing Jofee, but I love the photos of Isabelle and the cats. With the cats being so young, they will grow up with Isabelle. Soon the three of them will be a team!
Hugs to all.
K

Anonymous said...

It looks like Isabelle is very gentle with the kittens. Cute shots.

Cheryl said...

What a sweet set of shots. Your little Isabelle is a cutie.