Tuesday 16 August 2011

I can swim; canoe?

On this, my daughter's birthday, I must reflect on the present. How grateful we are to have been able to visit Bondi Village Resort.

There is nothing better than having fun with grandchildren. Beachtime was fun, with youngsters getting used to water, the lake and playing safely. More importantly, it was caregivers being vigilant!

Josephine was eager to get out in the canoe.
She waited in the boat while Papa fetched more equipment.

She didn't look back.

The young boys were shooting their water canons. I dug out hubby's water gun. Jofee had a grand time. All in good fun.


Even Isabelle had a grand time. I don't look like I had a good time, but I was concentrating on balancing my paddle and holding the camera up!


3 comments:

Powell River Books said...

Isn't summer great! Family time is so important. And Josephine sure is a cutie! - Margy

Olga said...

So much fun! I'm looking for one more extended stay with my grand kids before they are back in the school year routine.

Kay said...

This all looks like so much fun! I'm looking forward to spending time with granddaughter next month too.