Tuesday 6 October 2009

Sir John in Tweed and Ottawa


This is Sir John A., my pet doggie. He is strapped into his seat belt.
First, we went to Ottawa, via Tweed. We ate lunch in Kelly's,
Great spot. I loved it! Few people laughed at me and my dog-puppet. Most had a great time. All the servers were happy to take a photo.
Here is Sir John, the puppet, at the fabulous Jean Albert's restaurant south of Ottawa. US, down south food, the owners are looking for another place closer to Ottawa. Pulled beef or chicken sandwiches, et al. Great folks!

Next, me and Sir John visited Brian's aunt.
We went to Lee Valley tools in Ottawa, to pick up our order.

I love Lee Valley tools. People, like me, with gray hair working there! And they close on Sundays for families. So cool!

Next, we met our financial advisor at D'arcy McGee's pub, fitting, methinks.
Now, Josephine, our granddaughter, had no problems with Sir John, she quite likes him!
But then, we like to wear crowns from the Bracebridge Fall fair.
More to come! But visiting with grandchildren is a blast!

No comments: