Monday 7 September 2009

New beginnings

School is back in for the year. Praise be!

A bit late, due to a late Labour Day. But I am grateful!
Here are some old school photos for fun!

This is my dad's class, circa 1935?

My elementary school: Cottingham, in Toronto. I did an ECE degree, and studied the schoolyard for a project.


Playing autoharp in my classroom circa 1993
More new ideas: hasn't education and communication changed???

A Pestival (Part 1) - My World Tuesday

Pestival is a mobile arts festival examining insect-human interactivity in bioscience, through paradigms of contemporary art, cinema, music and comedy as well as direct scientific demonstration and educational projects.



And...



Free podcasts: Paavo Jarvi interprets Beethoven



DW presents live recordings from this year's Beethovenfest, available starting Sept. 9. Also, don't miss the LIVE-STREAM of all nine Beethoven symphonies from Sept. 9-12, interpreted by conductor Paarvo Jarvi.

It is an interesting world out there!

No comments: